Thank you for getting in touch with Paper Tiger, and for considering us as a stockist. Paper Tiger is a High Street retailer, with two successful stores in Edinburgh and a growing presence online. We only review finished product and do not commission work for production ourselves.
To ensure we are able to assess your range properly, please follow these instructions;
- Supply full contact details and company details/biography
- Send through a catalogue, email a pdf of your range or a link to your complete collection online
- Wholesale price list (and which currency), pack sizes, etc
- Provide details of shipping, minimum order, terms and conditions, etc.
- We will need to see a sample(s) of shop ready work
- We aim to support ethical suppliers. Please provide supporting documentation for sustainability, charitable status or donations, or other relevant information relating to your products
- Details of any other current stockists in Edinburgh
- Details of any local agents or representatives
- Details of your own online shop if you sell direct to consumers
- Details of your business social media accounts
Please note that we receive a significant number of approaches from potential suppliers every year. For that reason, it may be several weeks before we are able to review your products. If we are interesting in stocking your ranges we will be in touch for to arrange the placement of an order with you.Please include a SAE if you require your samples to be returned to you. We regret that we are unable to provide feedback for rejected ranges, or offer any assistance with product development.