Thank you for getting in touch with Paper Tiger, and for considering us as a stockist. Paper Tiger is a High Street retailer, with three successful stores in Edinburgh and a growing presence online.
We aim to sell the very best cards, stationery, wrap and gifts available. We are looking for makers and suppliers who can match our criteria:
High Fidelity, High Utility:
- High Quality Products
- Sustainably produced
- Special & Unique
- Useful and fit for purpose
To ensure we are able to assess your range properly, please follow these instructions;
- Supply full contact details and company details/biography
- Send through a catalogue, email a pdf of your range or a link to your complete collection online
- Wholesale price list (and which currency), pack sizes, etc
- Provide details of shipping, minimum order, terms and conditions, etc.
- We will need to see a sample(s) of shop ready work
- We aim to support ethical suppliers. Please provide supporting documentation for sustainability, charitable status or donations, or other relevant information relating to your products
- Details of any other current stockists in Edinburgh
- Details of any local agents or representatives
- Details of your own online shop if you sell direct to consumers
- Details of your business social media accounts
Please send your information to:
6a/8 Stafford Street
Please include a SAE if you require your samples to be returned to you. We regret that we are unable to provide feedback for rejected ranges.
Please note that we receive a significant number of approaches from potential suppliers every year. For that reason, it may be several weeks before we are able to review your products. We only review finished product, and we will only contact you if we are interested in learning more about your ranges. We can only return samples if they are supplied with a SAE.
We occasionally commission work for production ourselves. In recent years we have collaborated with artists like Catherine Rayner and Morag Hood on exclusive card ranges. If you are an established author, artist or illustrator who is interested in developing a range with us, please get in touch.
We have decades of retail and design experience on our team, and we a work with a range of different printers and manufacturers to produce work. If you would like to discuss assistance with product development please use our contact form to find out more.