We plan to raise funds in a number of ways during the year ahead.
- During the course of the Year Of The Tiger we will donate 10% of the net profit on all of our PT own label products.
These products will have a SAVE THE TIGER badge on their product page so you can identify them.
- A £5 online donation at the checkout with our Save the Tiger donation.
- A series of limited edition ‘Year Of The Tiger’ products released throughout 2022 with a percentage of profits toward the target.
- Special edition products with 100% of the profit going to Tiger Conservation projects
- Customer donations in store, online and via our window displays
- We will encourage our team to undertake individual fundraising events - running, swimming, etc
- Charity Art Auction - auctioning work from artists and illustrators that we work with
- Charity Tiger Auction -at the end of the Year Of The Tiger we will donate our Chinese New Year themed hand painted life-size tiger model for auction at David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation 2023 fundraising dinner
- Other fundraising activities to be revealed
We will be keeping you up to date with our progress and hope that you are able to support us with our ambitious target!
During the course of the Year Of The Tiger we will donate 10% of the net profit on all of our Paper Tiger own label products.
Here are some additional details about our collaboration with DSWF (David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation) and their current information on Tigers:
Protecting Vulnerable Tiger Populations - A partnership between DSWF and Paper Tiger (0.25MB)
DSWF Tiger Fact Sheet (1.8MB)
DSWF Tiger Bio Sheet (0.5MB)
DSWF Tiger Fact Sheet for Children (5.4MB)
David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation
David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation is a UK Registered Charity No. 1106893 : Company Registered in England and Wales: No. 4918382
David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, 7 Kings Road, Shalford, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8JU, Tel: 01483 366701, Email: email@example.com
Image Credit: Behzad J. Larry