Here are some important tips for enjoying your Paper Tiger Candle properly:

To prevent fire and serious injury:

- Burn candle within sight and do not leave unattended
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Only burn the candle on a level fire resistant surface
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time

Candles & diffusers may cause an allergic skin reaction:

- candles contain Linalool
- If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water
- If in eyes wash cautiously with water for several minutes.

 

GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
when you join our newsletter
You will receive an email with your discount code
See our privacy policy for how we process your personal data to send you newsletters